• 17 Mai 2024, 06:09:57

Auteur Sujet: demande de debanissement  (Lu 1486 fois)

Hors ligne Seraphim

• Nouveau
demande de debanissement
« le: 28 Août 2013, 18:25:24 »
Hi, I don't know french so please speak english here.

Votre pseudo : Seraphim
Le serveur : Lalu
La raison du bannissement : cheat tp
La date et heure du bannissement : 28.08.2013 17:30-40 
Commentaire supplémentaire :I was driving nrg-500 with command /br 3 in los santos and i used /mls few times when suddenly "You are banned from this server! reason: cheat tp" appeared. i hate cheaters and i will NOT EVER use cheats. I dont know if that i get banned is a mistake or what? Answer in english please. ;c

Hors ligne Lapoule™

• **Is sexy and he knows it.
    • Forum GTAOnline
Re : demande de debanissement
« Réponse #1 le: 28 Août 2013, 18:46:01 »
Hi Seraphim,

I banned you cause I saw you teleporting many times to some places, for example, I saw you appearing in grove street without using any command, or teleport to other players, without any command too. So, you were cheating :) You will get banned for a month, so come back here on 28/09/13 to request your unban.

++
"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.
Simple as that."

Marshall Bruce Mathers

Hors ligne Seraphim

• Nouveau
« Réponse #2 le: 28 Août 2013, 19:16:56 »
Teleporting to other players? Are you kidding me? That's right i RESPAWNED on Groves 2 times after death dunno why thats why i used /mls to get a new nrg. According to my skin i should respawn in las venturas near the ship. Banning accounts because of bugs is not really fair. I have nothing more to say.

Thank you for answer.

Hors ligne Gzsume

• Compétent dans l'inutile
« Réponse #3 le: 28 Août 2013, 19:29:51 »
This problem was never reported. We have no proof that you tell the truth. In doubt, administrators are right.

Hors ligne Lapoule™

• **Is sexy and he knows it.
    • Forum GTAOnline
« Réponse #4 le: 28 Août 2013, 19:36:15 »
One thing I don't understand ; like you said, according to your skin your should have respawned in LV, but you said when you were one grove street that was when you respawned. Never have heard about a bug like that. Moreover, you teleported to places where no command can put you (I remember of only one place in LS not far from the skatepark). I never ban without checking that the player's really cheating. I saw you many times teleport strangely and without command, that was not bugs. I have nothing more to say :).
"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.
Simple as that."

Marshall Bruce Mathers

Hors ligne Seraphim

• Nouveau
« Réponse #5 le: 28 Août 2013, 20:56:31 »
"you teleported to places where no command can put you (I remember of only one place in LS not far from the skatepark)". And i don't understand how could you see things that i was not doing. Its ridiculous but nevermind.

"We have no proof that you tell the truth."
Yeah and i have no proof that Lapoule saw ME doin' this.
Are you sure you didn't muddle IDs during banning?
I feel offended and i hope situations like this one won't take place again after my come back.
See you in October...

Hors ligne Gzsume

• Compétent dans l'inutile
« Réponse #6 le: 28 Août 2013, 21:42:29 »
You have to understand something important. You're playing on our server, not yours. If we see you doing something that we think is cheat, we'll do what we need to. You don't have to teach us how to deal with players as long as we don't know who you are. There is no evidence that this bug you quoted is real, and an admin saw you teleporting and stuff. That's why you're banned from our server, nothing less, nothing more.

See you in october!