• 20 Mai 2024, 07:44:03

Auteur Sujet: another unban request from [RO]_CristiAn  (Lu 6987 fois)

Hors ligne Onofrio1

• Bandit
    • TFP TEAM
Re : another unban request from [RO]_CristiAn
« Réponse #15 le: 12 Juillet 2009, 21:53:17 »
Hello,

A Good Player you ? Do you kill me ? :S I don't believe it ^^ First, you carkill, drive by and ... so if you call it Good player ... It's a problem :/
Second, If I'll see you with an another nickname, it is sure : LIFE BAN !! And The Admin hasn't add more days for your ban, 2 weeks start when you've requested the unban.

Onofrio.

Hors ligne HotcarsTwentyOne

« Réponse #16 le: 13 Juillet 2009, 01:31:16 »
Hey Cristian.

First stay calm if you don't want your ban to be longer. You are making triple-post right now.

Second, remember I didn't ban you because you said "noob", I banned you because you said "son of a bitch" to someone, which is not tolerated. If you don't agree with the way we run our server, like said Onofrio --> Bye bye. It is simple.

Stop thinking we hate you, you are just a no fair play. Just play normally like everybody else and everything wil be fine for you and us.

Now stop raging on us, we are just doing our possible to make the server a good place to play.

EDIT:

Come on man you are coming here to be unbanned and you go back on the server more than once? Sorry you just won a life ban from the SFTDM, you can go on Lalu's Stunt if you want.

Citation de: Log
[12:16:29] [chat] [cristi]: admin
[12:16:54] [chat] [cristi]: can u please unban el pseudo RO_CRISTIAN ??
[12:17:01] [chat] [cristi]: i wan t to play
[12:17:28] [chat] [cristi]: see i am not the only one who insults !
[12:19:58] [kill] cristi killed bashar Combat Shotgun
[12:31:54] [chat] [cristi]: big aim

As we can see, you didn't come back only for your unban... See you on an other server.
« Modifié: 13 Juillet 2009, 01:54:42 par Hotcars21 »

L'z00f de Quebekiz

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
« Réponse #17 le: 13 Juillet 2009, 10:35:47 »
what is that citacion de lag ???   and please i am sorry i don t want life ban please i will wait on 17th july  why i am life ban what is wrog with you people ?   can u forgive me and i will play on 17th july with another pseudo not [ro]_cristian just Cristi      please

Double post
And i telled you i played on the server because i saw i can  i thot i was baned 1 day and next day i entered with el pseudo cristi and i played again i did not know abot the forum and i have to make unban request that is why i played on the server   now please excuse me i am soory   i like this server don t ban me for life     i was baned on tuesday and i played wednesday one hour because saw i can play  but i did not know  please BIG MISTAKE FROM ME
« Modifié: 13 Juillet 2009, 10:40:41 par Cristi »

« Réponse #18 le: 13 Juillet 2009, 16:54:29 »
Yeah... I'm okay with that, next time you'll know (if there is a next time, and i hope not).

And stop multiposting, use "Modifier" which is "Edit" in french.

L'z00f de Quebekiz

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
« Réponse #19 le: 13 Juillet 2009, 19:57:48 »
SO WHAT i can understand on 17 july i can play on the server or i am life ban ???

« Réponse #20 le: 13 Juillet 2009, 20:16:27 »
July 17th, hope you'll play normally.

L'z00f de Quebekiz