• 20 Mai 2024, 05:21:28

Auteur Sujet: another unban request from [RO]_CristiAn  (Lu 6986 fois)

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
another unban request from [RO]_CristiAn
« le: 03 Juillet 2009, 10:13:44 »
Your nickname :[RO]_CristiAn
Server :213.251.162.217:7777
Reason of the ban: insulte
Time of the ban : i don t know i think tuesday
Comments:i am sorry and i want to play again on this server because is a good one and it is my favorite    i remake the unban request because onoforio told me  this is the mode i can make  an unban request    thanks for understanding mee       and i want  if it is posible to know when i am unbaned !!!

Hors ligne HotcarsTwentyOne

Re : another unban request from [RO]_CristiAn
« Réponse #1 le: 03 Juillet 2009, 16:54:23 »
I am the one who banned you. Some admins/moderators told you were kicked almost every day for insults, drive-by, carkill, etc. When I saw you "son of a bitch" I just banned you without hesitation. Take a break of 2 weeks of the server, you'll be unbanned after (if you remind me in this topic).

But if I see you on the server during this two weeks, you'll just be life banned.

L'z00f de Quebekiz

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
Re : Re : another unban request from [RO]_CristiAn
« Réponse #2 le: 05 Juillet 2009, 22:51:30 »
  Hey i was very ennoyed about you and viruz because 3 days you faollowed me and killed me on the server many hours and that is whay i insulted you  . it is not good do be an admin and do what you whant with youre players
 you killed me 3 days every time i entered on this server you did not give me peace !!!!!!!!!!!! i was very angry  and i think you behave like that with me only because i am not frence               wgen grim_reaper maked me 6 time carkill and insulted me  many times you admins did not give him not even a kick  and are so many exemples ......
everyone insults me and when i insult you give me ban !!!
ban = cheat not insulte=ban      and look on the server i am not the only who insults   you insulted me to but you are admin and admins can do everything no!!!
 and i got  one week off ban and i have one remaining don t forget !   please give me another chanse  youre ban is only a revenge beacuise you can stand me [hate me] not because insulte  and i don t got kicked by dby or carkill i don t do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Modifié: 05 Juillet 2009, 22:58:13 par Cristi »

« Réponse #3 le: 05 Juillet 2009, 23:56:36 »
We were just killing you because you were no fair play, we followed the rules, by playing fair. It is not because you are not from France, where did you take this argument...

When grim_reaper or something like that was insulting you, maybe there just wasn't an admin on the server. When did i insulted you? I don't really remember. You have to know that admins are admins because they respect the rules first.

And no we don't hate you, we hate the way you play. Insults like "son of a bitch" are not tolerated here.

See you in one week.

L'z00f de Quebekiz

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
Re : Re : another unban request from [RO]_CristiAn
« Réponse #4 le: 07 Juillet 2009, 12:44:39 »
 I WILL BE BACK and i will be a great player  you will not get rid off me !!!!!!!!! aone quastin   if i {RO]_CristiAn i will be unbaned my points [money] will be back to mee or i will start from 0 ?? i had aproximative 4500000 javascript:void(0);

Double post
I WILL BE BACK and i will be a great player  you will not get rid off me !!!!!!!!! aone quastin   if i {RO]_CristiAn i will be unbaned my points [money] will be back to mee or i will start from 0 ?? i had aproximative 4500000

AND I WILL NOT BE AGAIN BANED and iff a player tells you saomething about me carkill or b by please verificate and not give ma kick or ban imediatly
« Modifié: 07 Juillet 2009, 12:46:39 par Cristi »

« Réponse #5 le: 07 Juillet 2009, 16:18:27 »
I think your money will be given back but i'm not sure.

L'z00f de Quebekiz

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
« Réponse #6 le: 09 Juillet 2009, 11:16:42 »
if it is possible plees anownce me when i am unbaned .     thanks !

« Réponse #7 le: 09 Juillet 2009, 16:58:03 »
You'll be unbanned on July 17th.

L'z00f de Quebekiz

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
« Réponse #8 le: 09 Juillet 2009, 21:59:05 »
17TH JULY MAN!!!!   you said i will be baned 2 weeks           i was baned on 30th on june on a thusday and by a simple calcule results that i sould be unbaned on a tuesday on 14th !
Why do i have to wait 3-4 days more ????    please respect youre word ! and don t be mad on me iff i say this don t try to trick me

« Réponse #9 le: 11 Juillet 2009, 00:29:38 »
The two weeks starts when you post your unban request. ;)

You can read all the other unban resquests, it's the same for everybody.

L'z00f de Quebekiz

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
« Réponse #10 le: 12 Juillet 2009, 17:58:56 »
i understand   but i did not know .......  ohh it is so hard to wait so much time because thin unfair ban!!!!!!!!! i am not the only who insults and i insulted because you bahave bad with me you think that you are an admin and do everything on the server no?  for 1 insulte i am ban 2 weeks and others for 4 insults don t get one kick it is unfair  but i wait [and iff you think that when i say" noob " is an insult it isn t !

Double post
i understand   but i did not know .......  ohh it is so hard to wait so much time because thin unfair ban!!!!!!!!! i am not the only who insults and i insulted because you bahave bad with me you think that you are an admin and do everything on the server no?  for 1 insulte i am ban 2 weeks and others for 4 insults don t get one kick it is unfair  but i wait [and iff you think that when i say" noob " is an insult it isn t !
and can u see that everyone is baned says it is a bug ass a reson ??   and i insulted because you laught me and i feeled ashamed  i want you to know that i am now mad on you  but please unban me i hate people who think there are superior like u and laughs mee
« Modifié: 12 Juillet 2009, 18:07:04 par Cristi »

Hors ligne Onofrio1

• Bandit
    • TFP TEAM
« Réponse #11 le: 12 Juillet 2009, 18:07:42 »
Hello Cristi,

I've been seen you to insult very players . I've said more than 10 or 15 time to stop to say Noob , ... but I see that you don't understand it !!
So now, you have to wait 2 week Before deban and no comment. If you're not agree with it, look for a new server and use your free time. We're here to supervise the server and if you're not funny with our choices ==> Bye Bye !!

OnofriO.

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
« Réponse #12 le: 12 Juillet 2009, 20:06:53 »
First i don t talk with you two noob is not an insulte is a word like triker and i don t think you can be ban because i say noob ! shut up ! everyone insulted me on server but no one see them thats is why i make noob everyone !

Hors ligne Onofrio1

• Bandit
    • TFP TEAM
« Réponse #13 le: 12 Juillet 2009, 20:30:19 »
Cristi,

First you have to try to speak correctly with an admin. Second, if I say that you've been said Noob to me, it's true !! So , if you don't accept the ban because you have insulted, it isn't our problem ! The next time think to type /rules and /dico to understand it . An another problem, you have to be a fairplay player because you don't respect all rules. So, if you don't want more ban's days , don't comment it and wait.

Regards, Onofrio.

Hors ligne Cristi

• Nouveau
« Réponse #14 le: 12 Juillet 2009, 20:34:49 »
can u please stop doing to admin what to do ?? and i said  NOOB IS NOT INSULTE!  and why i am not fairplay ?? because i am a good player and i kill u ?

Double post
and it is not youre problem they say i will be unbaned in 2 weeks but i will not be in this way i think !in this tuesday i would hacve to be unbaned but admin makes me wait 4 days more   that is fair ???  i did not know about this unban reques  1 admin said make an reques and i will unban you  .. so i made it and nothing now i have to wait all this month   and another thing  i insult when i am insulted so i am not crazy to insult man that they don t do nothing to me !

Double post
AND I CAN PLAY ON THE SERVER WITH ANOTHER NICKNAME BUT I DON T DO THAT BUT I HOPE SOME ADMINS TO COPLETE THE PROMOSE HE MADE
 and at 11 pm on the 17th july i will be on the server and if i am baned i will........ BEE VERY MAD ON ALL
« Modifié: 12 Juillet 2009, 20:42:57 par Cristi »